- IU Health Center 4th Floor
- For questions or to make an appointment (812) 855-5711
Internships and Training
As part of Indiana University, our mission includes educating the next generation of counseling professionals. Currently, we offer three training options:
- For psychology doctoral students at Indiana University, Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis (IUPUI) and University of Indianapolis
- An academic year (August-May) 16-hour per week advanced practicum.
- For social work students at Indiana University, IUPUI and other regional universities
- An academic year (August-May) 16-hour per week internship.
- For doctoral candidates in either counseling or clinical psychology
- A calendar year, 2000 hour, APA accredited internship
- The Doctoral Internship in Professional Psychology has been accredited since 1996 by the American Psychological Association (APA).
Questions related to the program’s accredited status should be directed to the APA Commission on Accreditation at:
Office of Program Consultation and Accreditation
American Psychological Association
750 First Street, NE
Washington, DC 20002-4242
Phone: 202-336-5979 TDD/TTY: 202-336-6123