- IU Health Center 4th Floor
- For questions or to make an appointment (812) 855-5711
Internships and Training
CAPS offers four clinical training experiences:
- A one-year post-doctoral fellowship focusing on multi-culturally informed clinical and outreach services delivered at IU’s Cultural and International Student Service Centers, as well as the University’s academic support centers.
- A one-year, APA-accredited pre-doctoral internship in Professional Psychology for students currently enrolled in a doctoral program in counseling or clinical psychology. This includes clinical, consultation and outreach work as well as year-long specialty concentrations.
- A two-semester psychology practicum available for counseling or clinical psychology doctoral students at Indiana University, IUPUI, and University of Indianapolis.
- A two-semester social work practicum for graduate students in social work at Indiana University