- IU Health Center
- For questions or to make an appointment
After-Hours Medical Advice
Sick after hours? Need some advice? We have an after-hours medical advice line available for urgent questions. Call 855-303-2631.
Feeling lousy? Come on in. Don’t miss out on campus life because you’re under the weather. IU Health Center offers all the amenities of a full-service medical clinic right here on campus, including:
- A staff of knowledgeable, experienced doctors, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants
- A women’s clinic for expert gynecological care
- A walk-in acute care clinic for sudden illnesses and injuries
- An eye clinic for eye injuries and infections
- On-site lab services for any tests you need
- Digital x-rays we can share instantly
- Travel immunizations and information if you’re going overseas
- A full-service pharmacy
- Dental Services are not offered at the Health Center, but we can help find a provider
You're busy. We get that. That's why we put everything you need to stay healthy in one convenient location. If you’re ill or injured, you can get treated fast at our Walk-In Clinic. Need routine medical care? Schedule an appointment between classes. You don't even need cash on hand; you can transfer IU Health Center charges to your Bursar's account.