- IU Health Center
- For information or an appointment
Sexploration: Promoting Safe, Responsible Sexual and Reproductive Health
Sexploration explores, engages, and challenges sexual norms within individuals, between partners, and among society through diverse and inclusive programming and outreach efforts on the Indiana University Bloomington campus and in the Bloomington community.
Sexploration is housed in the Indiana University Health Center, Department of Health and Wellness offices. We work closely in collaboration with the Sexual Health Advocacy Group (SHAG), a student-run organization, to promote safe and responsible sexual and reproductive health in the culturally diverse student body of Indiana University and the Bloomington community. We are a part of a collaboration of student groups, and community and professional organizations that create and sponsor events which explore, engage, and challenge sexual norms. We promote the acceptance of the ubiquitous and diverse nature of sexuality through education and entertainment that tests the simple and complex qualities of sexuality.
- To promote the exploration of topics in sexuality through education, experience, and engagement.
- To foster a safe and inclusive environment which allows for the open discussion of sexuality.
- February: Cupcakes & Condoms *
- April: Get Yourself Tested / Get Yourself Talking Week *
- Culture of Care Week (Sexual Well-being)
- AIDS Walk
- August: Sex, Drugs & Rock â€˜n Roll
- October: V3: Vulvas, Vaginas & Vibrators *
- November: Indiana University Health Fair
- December: Get Yourself Tested / Get Yourself Talking Week *
- December: World AIDS Day
*denotes official Sexploration event
Heather Eastman-Mueller, Assistant Director of Sexual Health, Department of Health and Wellness, 812-855-4851, email@example.com
Aran Mordoh, Sexual Health Educator & Program Coordinator, 812-855-8230, firstname.lastname@example.org