Flu shots are currently available to students in room 216 of the Health Center, no appointment is necessary. Click here for current building hours. Faculty, staff, and students may also attend one of our walk-in flu shot clinics available through November 7. See eligibility guidelines at the bottom of this page.
Want to save time? Print, complete and bring the appropriate form below to the clinic of your choice:
- 2018 Flu Shot Form for Students
- 2018 Flu Shot Form for Employees and Graduate Appointees Covered by an IU Medical Plan
- 2018 Flu Shot Form for Employees Not on an IU Medical Plan
Mark your calendar to attend one of the following flu shot clinics:
Tuesday, October 23 | 9:00 – 11:30 a.m.
Kelley School, Hodge Hall Lobby, North Entrance
1275 E 10th St.
Wednesday, October 24 | 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
School of Education, Atrium
201 N. Rose Ave.
Thursday, October 25 | 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
Facilities/Architects Building, Davis Conference Room
1800 North Range Road
Thursday, October 25 | 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Maurer School of Law, Student Lounge, Ground Floor (001)
211 S Indiana Ave.
Tuesday, October 30 | 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Cyberinfrastructure Building, Main Lobby
2709 E 10th St.
Wednesday, November 7 | 10:00 a.m – 2:00 p.m.
Campus Health & Benefits Fair
Indiana Memorial Union, Alumni Hall Solarium
900 E 7th St
Eligibility for Flu Shots:
- Employees, Graduate Appointees, Fellowship Recipients, and Retirees (under the age of 65) covered by an IU-sponsored medical plan (employees must show a valid medical plan ID card at time of immunization): No cost to you (paid by university)
- Employees not covered by an IU-sponsored medical plan: $37.00 (IU employee ID required)
- Former employees with IU Retiree status: $37.00 (IU employee ID required)
- Students who have paid the health fee: $26.00
- Students who have not paid the health fee: $37.00
- Please note: Cash, check, credit, and debit cards are accepted at the IU Health Center. The other clinic sites (through November 7) are check only (and bursar for students). Ineligible individuals include spouses/partners who are not IU employees, former employees without IU Retiree status, and dependent children of employees.
Influenza is a serious disease and is highly contagious. More information about the Influenza Vaccine and Disease is available here.
For additional questions, please call the nurse’s hotline at (812) 855-5002.