Faculty, staff, and students are invited to attend the Health Center's 2019 flu shot clinics. This year's schedule is below:
Wednesday, October 9 & Thursday, October 10
- 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
IU Health Center, In-House Clinics, 1st floor Lobby (by appointment)
Tuesday, October 15
- 10 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
School of Education, Atrium
Wednesday, October 23
- 9-10:30 a.m.
Facilities/Architects Office, Davis Conference Room, Range Road
- 2-4 p.m.
Maurer School of Law, Student Lounge, Ground Floor (001)
Thursday, October 24
- 2-4 p.m.
Cyberinfrastructure Building (10th and the Bypass), Main Lobby
Monday, November 11
- 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Campus Health Fair, IMU Alumni Hall Solarium
Want to save time? Print, complete, and bring the appropriate form with you.
- 2019 Flu Shot Form for Students
- 2019 Flu Shot Form for Employees & Graduate Appointees Covered by an IU Sponsored Medical Plan
- 2019 Flu Shot Form for IU Employees - NOT Insured Through an IU Sponsored Medical Plan
Eligibility for Flu Shots:
- Employees, Graduate Appointees, Fellowship Recipients, and Retirees (under the age of 65) covered by an IU-sponsored medical plan (employees must show a valid medical plan ID card at time of immunization): No cost to you (paid by university)
- Employees not covered by an IU-sponsored medical plan: $38.00 (IU employee ID required)
- Former employees with IU Retiree status: $38.00 (IU employee ID required)
- Students who have paid the health fee: $27.00
- Students who have not paid the health fee: $38.00
Please note: Cash, check, credit, and debit cards are accepted at the IU Health Center. The other clinic sites (through November 11) are check only (and bursar for students). Ineligible individuals include spouses/partners who are not IU employees, former employees without IU Retiree status, and dependent children of employees.
Influenza is a serious disease and is highly contagious. Visit cdc.gov/flu for more information about the Influenza Vaccine and Disease.
For additional questions, please call the nurse’s hotline at (812) 855-5002.