Completion of a WHO approved COVID-19 vaccine series is required for all Indiana University students, staff, and faculty. Learn more about the requirement, submit your attestation, or file for an exemption.
The IU Student Health Center is currently offering the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccinations (primary series or booster), by appointment only. IU-affiliated students, staff, and faculty are eligible to receive this COVID-19 vaccine at the Student Health Center. Make an appointment.
What should I do if I lost my vaccination card?
If you have been vaccinated in the State of Indiana, follow the steps below to get a replacement vaccination certificate:
- Visit Access Indiana, the State's record retrieval website.
- Create an account witih Access Indiana. You will need to provide your email address which you will need to verify with an emailed code and create a password. You will also have to provide your phone number.
- After you are logged in, you will be redirected to the site where you will be able to access your vaccine records. To access your vaccination records, you will need to enter personal information including your name, date of birth, gender and your zip code.
- The portal will display several pieces of information about your vaccine record. There are several options for how to transfer this information. You can download the record as a PDF, so that you can either print it out or keep it in your camera roll. You can also download a vaccination certificate, which will certify you as "fully vaccinated against COVID-19."
- For more information contact the Indiana State Department of Health at 877-826-0011.
If you have been vaccinated in a different state, please contact the state where you received your vaccine for a replacement card.