- IU Health Center 4th Floor
- For questions or to make an appointment (812) 855-5711
To serve you better, we are happy to now offer:
Starting January 12th, 2015 CAPS-Now is the starting point for CAPS services (CAPS-Now replaces the former 'walk-in' service and the initial, 'intake' appointment, which formerly could involve a 2 - 3 week wait).
How does it work?
- Call (812) 855-5711
- Set up a 30 minute assessment appointment within 48 business hours of your call
- Free, if you have paid the Health Fee
- The counselor will talk with you about your problems and help you find the best CAPS service for you
What follows CAPS-Now?
- CAPS emergency service, if your immediate problems are very severe
- Counseling appointment in one to two weeks, depending on your needs
- Referral to a CAPS counselor to figure out if group counseling is a good match for you
- A CAPS workshop to polish helpful skills with other students
- A Conversation on Alcohol, to explore the role of substances in your life
- Mindfulness Meditation - learn why so many students are finding these free sessions relaxing and helpful