Hours of Operation
General (Medical, Pharmacy, Immunization, Counseling, Health and Wellness)
- Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and 1-4:30 p.m.
Eye Clinic Monday
- Tuesday, 1-4:30 p.m.; Wednesday-Friday, 8-11:30 a.m. and 1-4:30 p.m. Closed in summer
Sports Performance and Fitness Health Clinic
- Monday, 1-4:30 p.m.; Wednesday, 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.; Thursday, 1-4:30 p.m.
OASIS Alcohol and Drug Support Center (Eigenmann West, Room 726)
- Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. After hours by appointment.
Saturday Hours of Operation:
The IU Health Center Medical Clinic, Laboratory, Radiology, and Pharmacy departments are open most Saturdays during the school year from 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. We are closed on Saturdays during the summer, University breaks, and holiday weekends.
Fall Semester Saturday Openings:
2018-2019 Holiday/Break Reduced Hours:
- After-Hours Medical Advice: (812) 855-4011, option 5
- Counseling and Psychological Services: 812-855-5711, option 1
- Sexual Assault Crisis Service: 812-855-8900