- IU Health Center
- For information or to schedule an appointment
Get answers from specialists in women’s health. Be proactive about your health.
We can provide:
- Testing for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- Routine exam and pap testing
- Education and prescriptions for birth control options like pills, the patch, the ring, the shot, IUDs, Nexplanon, diaphragms, condoms
- Evaluation of problems like vaginal infections, breast problems, irregular periods, and painful periods
- Counseling for and follow up of abnormal pap results
- Testing for infection related to a sexual assault. Forensic exam for collection of evidence by a certified SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) is also available 8 am to 3 pm, Monday through Friday.
Talk to us about anything. We’re here to help you make healthy choices about your body, your lifestyle and give answers to your most personal health questions. Remember the care you receive here is kept completely confidential.
If you can’t make a scheduled appointment please call (812) 855-9805 at least two hours in advance. This helps us ensure other patients can be treated promptly.