- IU Health Center 4th Floor
- For questions or to make an appointment (812) 855-5711
Talk to someone who cares.
At CAPS, we work with thousands of IU Bloomington students each year. While our well-trained staff are prepared to handle serious mental health crises, we also offer support for students who are just looking for an opportunity to discuss problems with someone they can trust. Your treatment will depend on your situation. We offer counseling services in English, Mandarin, Hindi/Urdu and Spanish.
Why come to CAPS?
- Academic Concerns
- Relationship Concerns
- Stress Management
- Power and Privilege
- Time Management Help
- Sleeping Issues
- Adjusting to College Life
- Substance Use
- Body Image, Eating, and Exercise Concerns
- Sexual Assault or Abuse
- Your reason here: _____________
With the topic of sexual assault and harassment being at the forefront of the recent news cycle, we recognize that the recent news coverage may be triggering for some survivors. IU has resources available to provide you with support.
Confidential Victim Advocates
Assist with academic concerns, emergency housing, safety planning, and reporting to the university and/or local police. (812) 856-6687
- Sexual Assault Crisis Services, CAPS (for students)
24-hour crisis line: (812) 855-8900
- Middle Way House (for community members)
- RAINN National Sexual Assault Hotline